Sunday, October 30, 2011

Farmers' Market

The whole family made a trip to the farmers' market at the Annapolis Mall this morning.  My toddler enjoyed trying to haul all the veggies all by herself!


Here's the rather random (on purpose) assortment of what we brought home, complete with some birds' egg beans I found at the White House farmers' market near my office last Thursday.  I'm trying to grab stuff I don't like / don't know how to cook / don't know what it is in order to simulate the CSA experience.


The thing I don't care for of this bunch is the eggplant.  I've had good preparations of eggplant and bad preparations of eggplant.  When it's good, it's really good; when it's bad, it's really bad.  I'll have to be careful to cook it just right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...